Saturday, May 30, 2009

Things That are Still Here

Hello, friends, and welcome to my blog! I've been reading blogs from other authors for a while now, such as 30 is the New 13 and Lisa and The Angels Rock!!!, and they've inspired me. Like those writers, I was also a child "author" back in the day. We're all very similar in that we truly thought our stories were worthy of being published. I thought I was the best writer in my entire school, and that I could a published author after taking a few English courses to get my grammar and spelling down.

However, years later I realized how incredibly deluded I was. While my stories probably were decent for my grade level at the time, they were no where NEAR ready to be published. Seriously, sometimes I read over them now and cringe. Because they're so embarrassing to me, I was hesitant about whether or not I wanted to share them with the world, but I decided I needed to swallow my pride and just do it. I mean, most people have written an embarrassing story or two, and since I have several I'm hoping we can all make fun of them together.

With that, I leave you with my first entry. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! Just found your blog from Sada's blog--happy blogging and I hope you enjoy the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

 
Things That are Here and Then Gone - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords